Now I Have Two Uniforms!

I got a second uniform finished in time for the conference! This time, it's a blouse with side darts and a shirt collar, and a tapered skirt.


It's the same fabric as the first uniform, and the patterns were drafted with PatternMaster Boutique. I think the blouse fits much better; maybe because there's a bit more ease in the waist, maybe because it's got side bust darts rather than just a waist dart.


The skirt is a darted draft with tapered side seams (otherwise known at pegged), with a center back zipper and contoured waistband.



There's also a kick pleat in the center back seam, for ease of walking.



And, of course, pockets. I used the same type as for the pants I made earlier.

So, now I have four uniform options for next week. I'll feel so professional at the conference!

Comments