I liked the bag I made for Diana so much that I decided to make one for myself as well!
It's basically the same design, with just a few variations on the inside pockets, and with a different design on the front flap (this one is from Embroidery Library).
The front of the body has a pocket with a zippered pocket in the flap.
The top can be closed off with a separating zipper.
I used a darker fabric for the lining (which is a big switch for me; usually I prefer light-colored linings). But this was cute fabric, and it had a sewing theme, so...
There is a center divider, and the back section has a zippered pocket. The front section has two pockets, each with a single pleat.
It has a self-fabric strap, clipped onto D-rings.
I'll be doing a "field test" of this bag in New York City this weekend; we'll see how it holds up to the rigors of sightseeing!!
Bullet Journals: an experiment in productivity
11 hours ago