30 Days of Me: Day 25

Day 25: Put Your iPod on Shuffle; First 10 Songs

You're assuming, of course, that I have an iPod.

Okay, I do. But it's still an assumption.

Quite honestly, I rarely listen to music tracks on my iPod. The vast majority of the time, I'm listening to podcasts. And those don't seem to show up in the shuffle lineup! Anyway, here's what came up when I did the shuffle:


“In the Bleak Midwinter” (The Best Christmas Album in the World)
“The Hounds of Winter” (Sting)
“Piano Sonata No. 11 in A” (Mozart -- played by Alicia de Larrocha)
“French Suite No 6 in E” (J.S. Bach -- played by Alicia de Larrocha)
“Rinzler” (Tron Legacy soundtrack)
“The Fall of the House of Usher” (The Alan Parsons Project – Tales of Mystery & Imagination)
“Dirty Diana” (Michael Jackson)
“Inside Looking Out” (The Alan Parsons Project – Gaudi)
“Breakdown” (The Alan Parsons Project – I, Robot)
“Dead Skunk in the Middle of the Road” (Loudon Wainwright)
“Angkor Wat” (Yes – Union)

 Not sure what it all says about my tastes in music!

Comments