This afternoon I decided to spend some time in the sewing room, finishing up a project that's been languishing for a few weeks. It wasn't a difficult project, yet I had a hard time staying with it. But now it's done, and I can start thinking about what is next on the project list.
A few years ago I had made a fleece jumpsuit (using a pattern from PatternMaster, of course), and it had gotten a lot of wear every winter. However, two things about it had always bugged me: the sleeve cuffs were a bit too lose, and there were no pockets. So this year I decided to make a new one and fix those issues.