30 Days of Me: Day 12

Day 12: What You Believe

I believe in science and discovery.

I believe that the plural of "Anecdote" is "Anecdotes" and not "Data".

I believe that everyone is capable of good; some simply choose not to rise to the challenge.

I believe that everyone has the right to their own beliefs, but not the right to impose their beliefs on anyone else.

I believe in being honest, kind, patient and generous.

I believe that my life will have had meaning if I have helped just one other person achieve a dream.

Comments

  1. hhahahahhaha!! i love the line about anecdotes and data!! perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welmoed, I got to your blog via a One Yard Wonders review site where your puffy pillow was featured. I enjoyed all your pictures and posts so far as I've read. You have a very kind, open face and sweet family.

    Love your philosophy of life. Thanks for sharing your Cynthia Guffey perfection RX. I'll be back often!

    I first found you on Pattern Review.
    Carla cam--carla

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts... Please share!