30 Days of Me: Day 9

Day 9: A Picture of your Friends

I don't have any kind of "group picture" of all my friends, but here's one that holds a special place in my heart:


On the left is my dear friend Jane. She and I met each other when we were very small; our fathers were colleagues at Yale. In this picture she's sitting with me at the luncheon following my graduation from high school. We also share a birthday, although hers is two years behind mine.

Jane and I have managed to keep in touch through the years, and I'm very grateful for that.

Comments

  1. Welmoed - I love reading about YOU! What a fascinating life you have led. I hope your daughter still loves our NC mountains after two years of so much snow - personally, we escape to Florida as soon as we can!
    Martha Ann in NC

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts... Please share!